Google has the answers to everything and every character in the Mahabharata has questions abound. Would their meeting not be an epic in itself?
1. Arjuna is competitive. So he’ll keep on honing his skill.
2. There is nothing more important to Bhima than fulfilling his voracious appetite.
3. Oh, why not! Yudhisthira would definitely need to learn some tricks.
4. But would his mom allow?
5. Draupadi’s biggest task could be to juggle her husbands dexterously.
6. Karna is a real ‘danvir’. And he has a lot to donate.
7. Sanjaya was the first reporter in Indian mythology. He needs a degree, though!
8. Ah, are we surprised with Shakuni’s search?
Divya Bharti, an unsolved mystery
9. Abhimanyu really, really needs to know this.
10. Okay, so teacher Drona needs these for the over 100 disciples of his.
11. Yes, Duryodhana, Google has all the answers. So why fail again with another Lakshagriha?
12. Gandhari better learn this fast because her kids actually have a tendency to go out of control.
13. Okay, we sympathise with Bhishma’s search for his mother.
14. Always hungry for information, Dhritarashtra goes for the revolutionary voice search.
15. Because when it comes to divinity, even Google is a confused kid before Him.