With killer looks and non-stop energy for life, Punjabi girls have always managed to make men’s heart skip a beat. A unique blend of modern and traditional, here are 18 reasons why it is simply awesome to fall in love with a Punjabi kudi for a lifetime.
1. What can be sexier than a confident and full-of-life girl?
Nothing. And this is why we all love punjabans!
When she steps out of the house wearing a Patiala suit, she looks like a stunner and you know that.
2. Punjabi girls are gifted cooks. From butter chicken to aloo ka parantha, they know how to cook the tastiest meal.
This is why they make the best wives, best daughter-in-laws and even the best moms.
We bet, not only you, but your mom will love her too.
3. And this is the reason why she can directly aim for the heart of a man.
She will just cook the best Punjabi meal ever.
4. She simply loves to dance like nobody is watching; in a slip second, she will switch from bhangra to hip hop.
She can teach you a step or two, and make you shake a leg by her sheer energy on the dance floor.
5. Killer looks, as if it runs in their blood; Bhatinda, Patiala, Delhi or elsewhere, she makes heads turn, every time.
From the perfect physique, to red rosy cheeks, they have it all. Most of them are also tall, which adds to how elegant they look.
6. If she drinks, she is going to be the best drinking buddy you can have.
Beer or vodka, whisky or rum, she can enjoy alcohol just like men, yet her female sensibilities know when it’s time to stop.
7. She never grows dull or runs out of life; she’s vibrant, light-hearted and believes in living a happy life.
Even when she does have a dull moment, it is only for a few minutes.
She rebounds very quickly.
8. With an inborn sense of humour, she can make jokes and take jokes.
She can make jokes about anyone and laugh her stomach out. She’s also very sporty and will laugh at jokes others make about her.
9. High on family values, she’s the type of girl you wouldn’t mind bringing home to meet your parents.
Punjabi girls know how to knit families and people, and ideally no parents would ever say No to a Punjabi girlfriend.
10. She just can’t hold a grudge for more than half an hour.
With her generous heart, she is forgiving and always welcomes you back with a jadoo ki japphi.
11. She has a knack for dressing in the brightest colors and she knows how to carry it off like a pro.
No one other than a punjaban can actually carry so many colors, all at once, without feeling terribly wrong.
12. Punjabi girls are very resourceful and she’ll always jugad for everything in the world.
13. From shopping at the malls, to bargaining with the sabziwalas, she will know how to make the best use of money.
Punjabi girls do have a generous hand, but they don’t believe in unscrupulous spending.
14. She is going to be very straight forward, and expects the same from you.
It’s time for you to say goodbye to any mind games.
She won’t let you play any. And that (unless you are a bad boy), is good for you.
15. Once she picks up her friends and lover, she’s totally loyal to them till the end.
No matter how stupid or annoying you turn over the years, she’s going to stick around.
16. She is much like the wax that takes the shape of the mould it is set in.
She knows how to be polite and respectful to elders. She knows how to love kids & how to set people right when it’s needed.
17. She may have a bad temper once in a blue moon. Don’t mess around with her.
She also has a battalion of brothers and cousins, whose prime duty is her happiness.
18. She loves socializing and making friends; she is compassionate about everyone’s problems and by virtue of her liveliness, she will illuminate anyone’s life.