It’s been 8 years since the final movie came out, but the Harry Potter quotes are something all fans can always go back to. Of course phrases like Ron’s “Bloody hell”, Hagrid’s “You’re a wizard, Harry”, the Marauder’s “Mischief Managed” or Hermione’s “levi-OH-sa” not “levi-oh-SAR”, would remain immemorial for all fans. It’s the Harry Potter quotes that inspired, motivated, and taught us so much about life in general. Right from Albus Dumbledore’s wisdom to Hermione’s intelligence, we got some life learning lessons through Harry Potter quotes.
If you’re a lover of the movie series, today we take you back to the magical world with these Harry Potter quotes. In case you haven’t read the books or seen the movies yet, these quotes should give you an idea of what the rage around the entire franchise is all about.
1. Courage has so many faces
2. The power of words
3. When you’re down remember to turn the lights on
4. Choices maketh a man
5. We never really lose something
6. Your followers don’t equal to your success
7. We’ve all got a dark side
8. How you treat someone defines you
9. What you are born and what you die with is all on you
10. The importance of believing in oneself
11. Those who love us are always with us
12. The power of truth
13. How we undermine wit
14. Accept yourself and be proud of it
15. Forgiving people isn’t as easy as we think
There are so many more quotes the movies gave us that it is impossible not to miss out on a few great ones. Which one of these Harry Potter quotes in your favorite? Did we miss out on your favorite completely? Let us know in the comments.