Are you one of those who do that little thing with your nose when you spot an annoyingly flawed sentence? You can’t wait to go and fix it, lest you die of anxiety attack? It almost feels like a GCD – Grammar Compulsive Disorder.
If yes, you are going to like what you see now.
1. I don’t think you need help if that’s the case!
2. Better, now you may continue.
3. Pirates, behave!
4. Know THAT difference – and respect it.
5. Well, boys.
6. A comma can save lives.
7. But again, a comma can save lives.
8. This alarmed me!
9. Oh, hire tall ones.
10. The story of ‘your’ forever.
11. Is it your kind of party?
12. So here is a little note. Consider.