1. Chris Holmes quit working for the British Stansted Airport’s Border Force with a sweet cake.
2. A designer, fed up with the way he was treated, came up with a creative “error” message.
3. Jarrad Farbs, a game developer, created a Super Mario game with an “I Quit” at the end. You can play the game too.
4. This guy not only quit but also offered his boss a job at his new “place of work”.
5. Imagine being the boss who probably came to know his employee quit when someone else told him about this sign.
6. This guy had such big balls that he couldn’t be bothered to type out a formal resignation letter.
7. A restaurant manager decided to quit by dancing and singing “Ice Ice Baby” in the restaurant.
8. This guy quit by climbing onto a table and unbuttoning his shirt to reveal “I Quit” written across his chest during office lunch.
10 Best Phones Under Rs 10,000
9. Karen Chang decided to sing her resignation from Microsoft Excel to the tune of “American Pie” by Don McLean.
10. Joey DeFrancesco, a 23-year-old, worked for the Providence Rhode Island Hotel and delivered his resignation letter with the help of a marching band.