There are certain people in the world who are funny and hard to understand. Sometimes they sound like they are real or good people, and sometimes they are like interesting people who know how to entertain others, but at times they are like nothing more than just a piece of sh*t. By the way, have you ever come across any such kind of people whom I have just described above? I’m quite sure many of you must have met or come across such people at least one point of time in your life. Yes, these kinds of people are even harder to describe how they really are, isn’t it?
Well, this piece is about an interesting funny conversation between a man, who has asked for a free portrait of him for his son who has cancer, and an artist who is just as interesting as the former is. Take a read and have a good laugh.
1. Greetings and making the order
2. The start of the deal
3. Asking and providing details of each other
4. Entering into a more serious discussion
5. Revealing the truth of the matter from both sides
6. See who started it and how
7. Someone is clever, isn’t it? You know who
8. See who is denying who?
9. See who is making sense and who isn’t
10. Who is inconsiderate and who is crazy?
11. LOL. It’s like the story of the fox and the grapes
12. Who is the real piece of sh*t here?
13. Is the artist not sensible?
Do you find the above funny conversation interesting? Well, tell us who is inconsiderate, the piece of sh*t, and crazy as per the conversation between the man and the artist in the comments.