Honestly, I admired Chetan Bhagat till the time he decided to become an author. Jokes apart, his Indie style of writing crisped with Hinglish made him a household name. But outside those household walls, he enjoyed only a pocketful of respect and was bombarded with a hailstorm of criticism.
I was looking to buy his last book ‘Half-girlfriend’ from Flipkart but the reviews changed my mind. Chetan Bhagat, I know you have no time to read those comments, so I collected the best of them for you:
1. Well, this is what he thinks about himself.
2. His books are as cheap as his writing.
3. He believes he is a revolutionary.
4. Also, Obama has a grammar test for him.
5. He is still proud of his arrogance.
6. He believes that he is changing our nation. Really?
7. I guess he is, in a way!
Rest in peace. Chetan Bhagat. While others are..