It takes a lot of courage to aspire to something and fight your way to achieve it. Hurdles come in one and many. But if that is stopping you from achieving your goals, you should find ways to tackle it.
Don’t look back, pull up your socks and march forward! If you have that attitude then there is nothing that can stop you. But if you have encountered any of the following, you sure are facing a major roadblock. Don’t worry! Just like dark clouds clear, the path for victory will clear for you too. Only, if you are passionate enough!
1. You fear tasting failure
Fear and failure are inevitable. It doesn’t mean that you don’t even try.
2. You don’t have enough money to support your goal
Take help from friends and family with the assurance that all will be returned when things work out for you.
3. Not being able to explain your goals to your peers
You might have decided on it yourself, however making your parents feel the same is quite a task!
4. You lack self confidence to follow your dreams
Be glad that you have dream, many don’t! That itself should be motivating.
5. You are too lazy to chase your goals
No hard work, no success!
6. You have invested time elsewhere
To achieve your goals you need to find time and devote it in things that matter.
7. You are surrounded by negative people
Don’t let yourself be pulled down by jealous negative people, surround yourself with people who motivate you enough.
8. You doubt sustaining your growth
So what, if success is clubbed with a few downfalls.
9. You fear that success will get to your head
Success can be momentary if you just take things too casually.
10. You don’t want to be left alone amidst trying to achieve your goals
Work is worship but other things matter equally. Don’t forget your family and friends in the craze to fulfil your dreams.
11. You have set up exceptionally high goals
Start from something small and build your confidence towards higher objectives.
12. You are not yet sure of your goals
If you lack clarity, then take a pen and paper and write it down. Revisit what you wrote, add, delete and finally decide!
13. You face peer pressure to prioritize other things
You can always make them understand why it is important for you to achieve your goals. They will surely support you then.
14. You are dillydallying unnecessarily
Don’t wait for the right moment. The right moment is when you decide to start acting upon your list of actionable.