It is not the signature that makes a man; it is the man that immortalises a signature. These 18 Indian personalities are among hundreds whose signatures (or autograph, in some cases) are something to treasure because the hand that made them is of men and women who redefined the meaning of greatness.
1. The Father of the Nation.
2. The greatest son of India.
3. A mother like no other.
4. A President loved by a billion plus people.
5. The Master Blaster.
6. The finest storyteller.
7. A gifted maestro.
8. Actor extraordinaire.
9. Greater than all superstars taken together.
10. An admired dynastic prince.
11. The genius Grandmaster.
13. Magician of the musical notations.
14. Man of science.
15. Businessman everyone loves.
16. Fountainhead of music.
17. Saint of a nation.
18. Littérateur supreme.