Do you know the latest fads that cast a spell on every Indian girl? I bet you do! And even when a sizable number of exceptions exist, we’re listing down these fads because a majority of them are part of the new wave.
1. WhatsApp status is directly proportional to their Relationship status
Love in the air – “everything seems so good these days”
Relationship issues – “sometimes it’s ok to be lonely…”
Rough time – “numb”
Tell boys you are available – “being single is so much fun”
2. The pout selfies are also very much in
3. And so are photographs with precisely calculated angles
4. Mark all friends of the boyfriend as “Bhai”
This one is classic. Good tactic to exhibit faithfulness.
5. Get-togethers end with a Facebook status; and most of them are pretty much same-same
“Awhhhhhh! Had lots of fun,” “we rock”, “the best gang” and so on.
6. Hit ‘Like’ on every comment that comes on a new display picture on Facebook
And of course, thanking everyone individually for commenting and liking the photo.
7. Clicking selfies in trial rooms and washrooms
8. Taking a second, third, fourth and fifth opinion from friends before buying a dress
9. Use quotes from famous people for expressing attitude and feelings
If they’re aggressive they’re likely to post out something like “I’m not born on this earth to please you”
If they want to send a strong message to their guy, they use the famous Marilyn Monroe quote, which goes “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”
10. And add some nice quotes to pictures going on Facebook
Some will like the picture. Most will like the quote. Ultimately, it means more Likes. Genius.
11. They are intrusively involved in mindless pseudo-feministic shit-flinging
Why does the English dictionary only have ‘mankind’? Why is there no ‘womankind’?
12. Post dedications to loved ones on Facebook
Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Friendship day are celebrated on Facebook. Greeting someone in-person? Nah, that’s old school.
13. Buy expensive smartphones with dozens of features; use it just for selfies and games
14. Say “AWhhhhhhh” for every small thing
Supplement it with kisses. Lots of them.