With Big Boss 9 TRPs trembling down, the producers of the show decided to fuel up the ‘oomph’ factor by introducing a yet another wild card entry: Gizele Thakral. This boring season got tangled in silly cat fights, Rimi Sen’s dull phase and tasks-gone-wrong and in the midst of all the these, the romance and hotness quotient lost its luster and soon audiences retreated from watching this show.
With Gizele Thakral’s entry tonight, we hope to see some steamy romance building up and you never know, love might bloom in this season as well. So, before Gizele’s bitchy games make you busy, we would like you to know more about her.
1. She is a former Kingfisher calendar girl and had also bagged the prestigious Miss Rajasthan title as a teen.
2. She was one of the contenders in ‘Survivors India’, but had to leave the show due to her injury.
Watch her sensuous and honest introduction right below:
3. She won the Miss Best Body and Miss Potential titles in 2005’s Gladrags Model Hunt. At that time, she was still in school.
She is also rumored to have dated cricketer Yuvraj Singh in the past.
4. Her views on entering the house as a wild card entry:
“It is a disadvantage as I am an outsider entering the house. The contestants have already built their rapport with others and have their groups. It will be a little difficult adjusting but I am ready for it. Also, it is an advantage as I have seen them as a viewer and I know their nature.”
5. Her favorite contestant is Prince.
She finds him really real and is eagerly waiting to befriend him. She doubts that she would get along with Rochelle as she has a habit of fighting unnecessarily.
6. She is bit scared of Salman Khan and will try her best to impress him.
7 . She doesn’t believe in playing games but reacts instantly and gives back to people who annoy her.
She promises that she will set the TRPs rolling.
8. She thinks that Mandana is the most selfish one and Prince is the most genuine of all.
We believe the same!
9. She will star opposite Tusshar Kapoor in the upcoming films ‘Mastizaade’ and ‘Kya Super Kool Hain Hum 3’.
10. She also considers Tusshar as her friend and guide.
Belated Happy Birthday to d most sweetest co-star & d calmest scorpion I know & Welcome to Instagram😊 God Bless#Mastizaade#kya kool hein hum 3#beautiful person#actor#bollywood#movie#actress#film#Tusshar Kapoor# A photo posted by TEAM GIZELE THAKRAL (@gizelethakral) on