Panic, or exam fright, is something that engulfs every student…except nerds. But these photos not only show us how quite peaceful an exam looks like but also how different it is sitting for an exam in UK to somewhere in Afghanistan.
1. Cadets from the National Cadet Corps take part in an examination on open ground in the northern Indian city of Allahabad.
2. Pakistani religious students sit on the floor to take their annual exams at the Islamic seminary, Jamia Binoria, in Karachi, Pakistan.
3. Students draw sketches during an art college entrance exam in Jinan, Shandong province.
4. A student wears a headlight, due to electricity shortage, as he takes his year-end examinations at a school in Aleppo’s al-Sha’ar district.
5. Afghan National Army officers take an exam during their inauguration ceremony at the Afghan Army Academy on the outskirts of Kabul, Afghanistan.
6. Groomers cut hair of pet dogs as they attend a pet-barber qualification test in Changsha, Hunan province.
7. Students gather at the Cestos High School to take their year-end exams.
8. Pupils prepare at the start of a mathematics exam at the Harris Academy South Norwood in South East London.
9. An Afghan teacher stands in front of pupils during a year-end examination in a school in the village of Sangarkhel in mountains of Wardak Province, Afghanistan.
10. Contestants in the National Spelling Bee take the written exam on computers in Oxon Hill, Maryland.
11. Students take an examination on an open-air playground at a high school in Yichuan, Shaanxi province.
12. Nursing students take an open-air exam at a playground in China.