We know Shah Rukh Khan as the King of Romance, but his films are also high on emotions.
1. His confrontation with Amrish Puri after a fight with goons in ‘Pardes’.
2. That scene where he meets his mother after a long time in ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’.
3. And when he shows a photo of his parents to Hrithik in the same film.
4. ‘Devdas’ is loaded with emotion, anyway.
5. SRK in ‘Kal Ho Na Ho’ makes you cry anyways.
6. When he is giving an outlet to his passionate love in ‘Deewana’.
7. The final moments of ‘Dil Se’.
8. This adieu to Kajol in ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’.
9. And his passionate plea before Amitabh Bachchan in ‘Mohabbatein’.
10. When his mother lay dying in his arms in ‘Baazigar’.
11. He makes us sympathize with him after his supposed escape from Sunny Deol’s clutches in ‘Darr’.
12. This moment when he pours his heart out in ‘Devdas’.
13. When he was reunited with his mother in ‘Karan Arjun’.
14. The scene in ‘Kal Ho Na Ho’ where he kills his love for Preity Zinta’s character.
15. And the scene where he is actually speaking the truth to her.
16. When the boss played a dirty trick on him in ‘Yes Boss’.
17. The moment when he meets Zaara in ‘Veer Zaara’.
18. And when he is redeemed in ‘Chak De India’.
19. When he is insulted by his wife in ‘Kabhie Alvida Naa Kehna’.
20. And this heart-breaking scene when he is destroying his own marriage in ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’.
21. Here is where he is describing his friendship with Billu in ‘Billu’.
22. This scene where he grows emotional at the funeral service of a friend in ‘My Name Is Khan’.
23. And this scene where he feels fate has been cruel to him in ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’.
A salute to the man who has been entertaining us for the last 26 years. So which emotional SRK scene were you touched by? Let us know in comments.