It’s festive time here in India. The nine day of festivities during Navratri culminates in Durga Puja and Dussehra. Durga emerged victorious fighting the 9 days long battle with the deceptive and powerful buffalo demon Mahishasura. Dussehra or Vijaydashmi is a festival which is celebrated on a grand level across cities with different styles. But the message remains the same – the celebration of the triumph of good over evil symbolizing in the Lord Ram’s triumph over the vicious Ravana.
And Dussehra or any festival for that matter is incomplete without those best wishes messages! The Whatsapp greetings to wish your dear ones are the perfect solution when you are not there with your family and friends or your colleagues and distant relatives. But you can still greet them with love.
Take a look at these messages below and share them on this Dussehra and make your loved ones happy!
- Good Wishes for a joyous Vijayadashmi! May Goddess Durga grant all your wishes and bless you with good health, success, and happiness.
- May the Mother Goddess turn all your dreams into reality this Vijaya Dashami! Stay blessed.
- On this auspicious day, wishing good health, wealth and happiness to you and your family. Happy Dussehra!
- May this Dussehra brings peace and prosperity to all of your family!
- May this Dussehra burn all gloom and misery on the Earth along with Ravana and bring you happiness and prosperity. Happy Vijaya Dashami!
- May this Dussehra burn all your worries with Ravana and bring you and your family loads of happiness. Happy Dussehra!
- Let us come together to celebrate the victory of good over evil on this auspicious day. A very happy Dussehra to you and your family.
- On the happy occasion of Dussehra, I pray that Lord Ram fills your life with lots of happiness, prosperity, and success. Happy Dussehra to you and your family!
We also wish that may your troubles go up in smoke with the fireworks and your happiness is multiplied ten times. Sending Dussehra wishes your way!