In sickness and in health. In sorrow and in delight. Your wife’s perhaps the only one after your parents who cares for you unconditionally. Sometimes it can be tough love, and deservedly so, but when the missus speaks, you listen. Not because it’s a matter of logic or strength, but because it’s a life time of happiness you were just about to mess with. So just smile and be thankful to the sole person who’s there for you at the end of the day.
That’s why we bring you a few reasons you can remember, every time your self-destructive man-brain provokes you to start strife with the wife.
1. Because you might never get another as good as her.
And even if you do, it might not be what it once was.
2. Because you don’t have the caliber to outspeak her.
3. To many of your neighbours, your wife might be the only good thing about you.
4. What you mistook for anger is not even remotely close to the actual rage that they are capable of.
Hell hath no fury and all that, you’re all aware
5. If your wife stays at home, then you depend on her for everything from food to clean clothes.
6. “When it comes to marriage, patience isn’t only a virtue, it’s a necessity.”
Whoever said this was a very wise man.
7. Because even when she’s angry, she looks adorable.
8. She’s the one who will forgive your mistakes.
Eventually, that is.
9. She’s also the one who will not forget your mistakes.
So tread very carefully, fellow men.
10. She’s the mother to your children!
Is that not reason enough?
11. Your wife’s the reason why your stuff is always organised.
Admit it. You’d have no idea where those stapler pins are right now.
12. Sometime, they criticize you to save you from embarrassing yourself in public.
There’s a reason why wives are called your better half.