1. The dinner after work might be delicious chicken but the conversation is all about the operation theater and the gross injuries to people.
2. You will have to learn a new medical word every day. And there isn’t even a slight chance that these words are going to be small or non-complicated.
3. Most of your dates will be cancelled at the very last moment, and the remaining one will probably be spent “on phone” with a patient.
4. Just forget about your love life.
5. The relationship is more like a long distance relationship.
6. There will be no long romantic phone conversations, the time limit will not be more than three minutes and that too if he/she loves you.
7. Don’t expect any household help or personal favors from a doctor, they will always be full of excuses.
8. Get ready to go alone to family gatherings and parties; it is not only boring but also annoying.
9. The maximum family outing time that you can expect is a Sunday night dinner.
10. That antiseptic smell!
11. When he holds your hands you will think he is being romantic but actually he is checking your heartbeat and artery.
12. Your spouse might be gone so much that your child starts calling random people ‘Mama’ and ‘Dada’.
13. He/she won’t allow you to touch his/her cell phone, not because of privacy but because he/she doesn’t want you to know where that’s been.
14. The most answered question in your life will be: “Doctor ghar pe hain?”
15. If your spouse grows to hate you he/she would know how to kill you and likely not get caught. Just kidding!