1. Chow Chow pup – Awwww.
2. Samoyed pup – you don’t fool me with that collar, bear!
3. Golden Doodle pup – you probably had a teddy-bear that looked just like this.
4. Akita, Corgi and German Shepherd mix – that’s the formula for bear I guess.
5. Tibetan Mastiff pup – yep, that’s the pup. The dog is huge.
6. Poodle pup – with CSI-type proof that it looks like a bear.
7. Chow Chow dogs – black and brown bears hanging out together.
8. Black Pomeranian pup – looks like a bear cub that needs a lot of loving.
9. Leonberger – if that’s not a bear looking contemplative, I don’t know what it is.
10. Alaskan Malamute pup – proving that bears HATE paparazzi.
11. Poodle pup – with its very own teddy-bear.
12. Chow Chow pup – when this bear comes, you don’t play dead; you play fetch.
13. Panda Bear dog – Is it a bear? Is it a dog? Who cares? It’s adorable!
14. Teacup Pomeranian – looks like a fuzzy little ball of a bear.
15. Caucasian Ovcharka – okay, so this one makes a rather scary bear.
16. Bernese Mountain Dog pup – let sleeping bears lie…or they wink at you.
17. Akita pup – looks like someone adopted a polar bear.
18. Newfoundland pup – that butt puts Nicki Minaj to shame.
19. Briard – this is how a bear would look if it adopted a hippy lifestyle.
20. Eurasier pup – the happiest little black bear you’ve ever seen.
21. Brown Pomeranian – if all bears looked like this, we’d still be living in the jungle.
22. Keeshond and American Eskimo mix – some bears do like car rides.
23. White Tibetan Mastiff – a bear that would do well in a shampoo + conditioner ad.
24. Cane Corso with pup – double awwwww.
25. Bouvier De Flandres pup – who wants a bear hug?