A photographer based in Vancouver, BC was asked by an Indian bridal clothing store to do a photo shoot for their advertisement campaign in South Asian Bride Magazine. The concept was to show how Disney themes can migrate into other ethnicities. This is how it came out…
1. Snow White in a whole new Indian look:
2. The attire is complimenting Mulan so well!
3. No one can ever imagine Ariel with such transformation.
4. Rupunzel, the most beautiful of all.
5. Our pretty lady Aurora.
6. Charming Cinderella.
7. Pocahontas is looking so royal!
8. Jasmine, a true princess.
9. Belle, gorgeous she looks.