From rags to riches is one phrase that suits Dhinchak Pooja perfectly. An unknown girl became a star in just 2 years. In spite of all the kinds of reactions that are coming her way, Dhinchak Pooja’s fame is rising with each passing day. People often share her songs to make fun of her, but that’s what helps her grow. From “Swag Wali Topi” to her latest song “Afreen Bewafa Hai“, Pooja has remained unstoppable.
Dhinchak Pooja’s song has a thing of going viral and ‘Bigg Boss’ makers are well aware of that. Pooja is in the ‘Bigg Boss 11’ house where she has been given a task to make a viral song on the contestants of the house. That’s testimony to the real power of Dhinchak Pooja whatever be her vocal skills.
But do you know anything else about Dhinchak Pooja apart from the songs she has made? Here are 16 interesting things about the YouTube sensation that we bet you don’t know.
1. Dhinchak Pooja’s real name is Pooja Jain. Talking to one of the contestants in ‘Bigg Boss’ house, Pooja revealed that she wanted to keep a unique name for herself and therefore, she added ‘Dhinchak’ before her name.
Pooja also revealed that she was confused between ‘Rapchik’ and ‘Dhinchak’ and then later she thought that ‘Rapchik’ suits for boys more and hence went ahead with ‘Dhinchak’.
2. Dinchak Pooja was born on December 16, 1992.
3. Pooja hails from Uttar Pradesh. Her family later shifted to Delhi.
In one of her interviews, the YouTube star revealed that she lives in East Delhi but did not share her address to maintain her privacy.
4. On the ‘Bigg Boss’ show, while talking to Salman, Dhinchak revealed that her song, “Selfie Maine Le Li Aj” was a big financial success for her.
Reportedly, Dhinchak Pooja earned almost 7 lakhs via YouTube because of her ‘Selfie’ song.
5. Pooja’s monthly income from YouTube ranges from ₹20, 000 to ₹2,00,000.
6. Her ‘Selfie’ song has more views than many songs of other Bollywood Superstars.
7. Dhinchak Pooja’s singing inspiration is Michael Jackson. However, the singing sensation neither sings his songs nor knows his birthday.
8. While talking to ‘Bigg Boss’ contestants, Pooja revealed that she writes her own songs. While her manager and advisor sometimes help her.
9. She is not a trained singer. She hasn’t learned anything about singing from anyone. (We have no doubt about this.)
10. Dhinchak Pooja wants to sing “Rakshe Qamar” in her voice. (Yes, you read that right.)
11. Pooja has revealed that the people whom we see in her videos are not her friends but actors.
12. There are 2,67,251 subscribers on her YouTube channel but millions of views on her song.
While talking to Hina Khan, Pooja revealed that there are many followers but because there are both negative and positive reactions, more people are being able to follow her.
13. Pooja believes in staying away from negativity and that’s why she never read any troll comments.
This is the reason why she turns off commenting on many of her videos.
14. Dhinchak doesn’t believe in competition. It’s her belief everyone is working on their own thing and so is she.
15. The luxury cars that we see in Pooja’s video are of her relatives.
16. Pooja got singing motivation from her friends. They are the first ones who spotted singing talent in her.
Dhinchak Pooja has already created a lot of buzz after entering the ‘Bigg Boss’ house. The YouTube sensation was criticized by the contestants for having lice in her hair but received support from the audience. She has now been sent to ‘jail’ by the contestants but is busy writing a song on the contestants with great spirit.
Dhinchak Pooja has been criticized widely but the way she is ignoring all the negativity and doing what she always wanted deserves applause.