This one for all the girls out there, who didn’t mind being treated like a kid by their guy. We all really love dating a tall guy, as they are simply extremely good looking, give a protective feel and the list can go on and on. But where there are pros, there are cons as well, so here is a list of 20 such things, which any girl goes through when she dates a tall guy.
1. You can keep anything at any height and he will surely grab it for you.
So no worries girls, as you have a personal ladder and he totally loves even helping you to climb up or come down.
2. But at the same time buying clothes for him, is not less than any stunt.
Getting clothes which will fit him perfectly, that’s like going on a mission.
3. You have accepted the fact that it is next to impossible to get a nice square selfie with him, if he is standing.
You have to always ask him to bend a little or you have to stand on your toes, because selfies don’t come that easy!
4. Hugging them is simply the best! As you can rest your face on their chest and feel their heart beat.
And that’s what gets a beautiful smile on your face and makes your day.
5. Going to concerts with them is simply the best, as they will make sure you get proper view of the entire thing.
As you can just jump on their back or they can make you sit on their shoulder and you are sorted.
6. And the way they can pull off a suit or even jeans, is simply sexy.
Somehow tall men always steal the show, by looking hot even in casual clothes. So you can always boast about the fact that your man is hot!
7. You can wear six inch tall heels, without feeling conscious that you might look taller than him.
As still he is the one looking tall.
8. Wearing their clothes is not always a great idea.
They can be very comfortable sometimes, but wearing them out is not such a good idea. As you always end up looking very funny!
9. If you are talking to him in a soft tone, there are 99% chances he just didn’t hear you.
And you might end up repeating again and again!
10. It’s really difficult to give him a surprise kiss.
As you need him to bend a little, so surprise? Not happening girl!
11. Somehow you always end up feeling like a baby with him, as he can easily lift you or carry you like a kid.
But this is why we love them so much right?
12. Holding his hand while walking is another mission.
So somehow you always end up holding his arm.
13. Going to a crowded place with him is very safe, as you will never lose him in crowd.
Locating him is pretty easy.
14. Sharing a blanket with him is simply the best, as you are going to get fully covered for sure.
As he will cover you properly, with his arms and blanket all around you.
15. You feel very secure with him.
Somehow you think you can just hide behind him and he is like your protective shield.
16. You simply love the forehead kisses.
17. Helping him to wear a tie is yet another romantic moment.
But you still love doing it, right?
18. Sometimes you feel like a small kid in front of your giant man.
19. Keeping constant eye contact can be really tiring at times.
You just can’t stare in those eyes for long, kind of sad at times!
20. But if you plan a future with him, you are definitely having tall kids.
Isn’t that the best news?