How many of you had a crush on your teacher? I certainly can imagine most of you shyly raising your hand. Well, I am on that list too! With many ‘young’ teachers entering the teaching profession, students can’t help but have a crush on them. It is one of those feelings that is adorably childish and cute. Though most of the crushes end with the completion of school, the sweet memory stays forever.
However, there is no denying the fact that there are few things you go through when you have a crush on your teacher.
1. You remember the time and the period in which the teacher comes to class
2. And when she comes in as a substitute, ‘Sone pe Suhaga‘
3. You can stare at the blackboard as long as you want
4. You don’t mind roaming about in the school just doing your teacher’s work
5. You strive to get into the team or activity the teacher heads
6. Well, you’ll try, definitely. But you just cannot concentrate in class
7. You go through all the ‘favourite student’ comments by your friends
8. You happily take your parents to meet her at the PTA meetings
9. You often dream about having a future with them!
10. You always sit upright to answer their question in class
11. A slight glance of the eye at the staff room is a must!
12. Always trying to sit as close as you can
13. You feel excitedly-awesome when they look at you
14. You secretly stalk them on Social media
15. You always have doubts only in one subject, theirs!
16. You always have something special prepared for them on Teacher’s Day
17. The ‘Teacher-student relationship clause’ breaks your heart
18. Her shouting is music to your ears and her angry stare is sultry
19. Ah! Field trips. That’s secretively a date for you in your mind
20. You wait for him to ask you a question, that’s like a lottery
We are sure by now you are smiling like an idiot by remembering about the crush on your teacher. Do share the name of your ‘lady love’.