We know Kapil Dev, Rahul Dravid, Yuvraj Singh, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli and other cricketers for their outstanding performance in the field. But little did we know or remember, or not at all, about the advertisements done by these cricket superstars in the past. Let us take a trip down the memory lane to see some of them and their funny and crazy ads that scream nostalgia.
1. Kapil Dev during his ad for Palmolive.
Look closely, it is Kapil Dev only!
2. Yuvraj Singh and S Sreesanth in Parachute hair oil.
Ahem… Ahem… Style mai rehne ka.
3. Rahul Dravid in Kisaan Jam ad.
Jammy! Jammy! Jammy… Aaja! Aaja! Aaja!
4. Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni and Suresh Raina in Pepsi ad.
Pepsi thi… Pi gaye…
5. Sachin Tendulkar and Vinod Kambli in Pepsi ad.
Look how cute these childhood buddies look fighting over a pepsi bottle.
6. Yuvraj Singh in Nippo Batteries ad.
7. Carl Hooper, Sachin Tendulkar and Shane Warne in Pepsi ad.
Pepsi may be trying too hard to sell their product.
8. Yuvraj Singh and Sameera Reddy in MTS ad.
Their on screen chemistry must have sent this ad to next level.
9. MS Dhoni in Videocon ad.
Doesn’t he resemble SRK from ‘Om Shanti Om’?
10. Virat Kohli and Zoa Morani in their ad for Celkon.
“Filme bahut hai but contact list ab bhi khali hai. Apna number daal dena zara.”
11. MS Dhoni in TVS ad.
Back in the days when ‘Mahi’ had glorious long hair.
12. Virat Kohli and Genelia Deshmukh in ad for Fastrack bags.
They have shown great chemistry in this ad.
How many of these ads were you able to recognize?