This one’s for all you lovely couples, parents and grandparents out there. Things may change or become harder with time, there’s one thing that will never change, no matter what. And that is LOVE. Here are some “then and now” pictures of couples, which seek to show us that while they have aged in the physical sense, their love for each other still seems as young as the day they first met.
1. Couple recreating their wedding day after 70 years.
2. Prince Philip and Queen Elizabeth in 1947, and 60 years later.
3. Couple re-enacting wedding photo 45 years later.
4. Boy married the girl of his dreams, whom he met when they were 3.
5. Couple almost 20 years later, wearing the same dress.
6. From carnival bride and groom in the Gillingham Carnival in 1926, to 70 years later.
7. Flower girl and ring bearer in 1995, get married 20 years later.
8. Couple celebrates 40th anniversary by recreating their wedding pics from 1975.
9. A couple in Buenos Aires, 1970 and 2010.
10. A couple almost 44 years after their wedding. Interestingly, the wedding dress still fits.
11. Grandparents on their wedding day and on their 60th anniversary.
12. A couple with their car.
13. Kids born only 11 days apart in 1989 started dating in 2012, and got married in July, 2015.
14. This couple met in primary school, and are now married and have a son.
15. Then and now.
16. Grandparents, then and now.
17. Still in love, 32 years later.
18. Grandmother wearing her wedding dress on her 60th anniversary with grandfather.
19. Couple passing through San Francisco on their honeymoon in 1982, and 32 years later.
20. Eight years later…
21. Couple celebrating 30th anniversary recreate their honeymoon picture.
22. Couple recreating wedding photo from 1991, in 2015.