Nick Seluk, an artist of the well-known Awkward Yeti webcomic, very cleverly focused on the everyday conflict between emotions and intellect. Where your heart wants you to live life to the fullest and brain wants you to be responsible. These are some common conflicts to which you can relate yourself very well!
1. You just can’t work without having fun!
2. Don’t let the child within die; follow your heart sometimes.
3. Sometimes, beauty lies in watching and appreciating rather than scientifically proving.
4. Happiness is a stress-free life. Just chill!
5. Yet, never stop feeling other’s pain.
6. We all do this:
7. Stop complaining, start enjoying.
8. Believe me, it’s better to break free a few times.
9. Don’t run after things, they can’t be good always.
10. Well shopping is fun, don’t you think so?
11. Excess of everything is bad.
12. Heart understands the language of love.
13. Doing nothing is not bad at all.
14. You need to compromise and adjust as well sometimes.
15. I am Batman and I know it!
16. Leave the things that give you stress, smile and be happy.