While every other thing in this world keeps changing rapidly, it seems the mindset of people and society never does. People seem so very reluctant to grow up when it comes to this matter. They just continue to assume, judge and discriminate based on race, gender, color and profession.
Read these incredibly honest confessions of some strippers about their jobs that might just change the way you view them. You might be surprised to find these women aren’t the problem-plagued “bad girls” they’re often made out to be.
1. That’s not only offensive but also incredibly cheap.
2. Don’t think that your assumptions are the truth.
3. You do what you love doing and stop judging others.
4. Not everybody is the same.
5. Get to know a person before you think you know them.
6. Job satisfaction is the one thing that everyone needs.
7. No, she doesn’t have great investment tips for you.
8. If you put conditions on your love, then you might be loved conditionally.
9. Just because you pay her to dance, doesn’t mean you don’t have to be nice to her.
10. Who should be more embarrassed here?
11. Is this not a double standard – boys enjoy the sight of girls stripping but it’s not okay for their girlfriend to be one?
12. You call it irresponsible; she calls it fun. Live and let live.
So to all you amazing women out there, feel beautiful, feel proud to be a woman. Do whatever you want, live in whatever way you want to. It’s your life, your world and no one but you has the right over it.
Credit: Elite Daily