Being a CA is not a cupcake as thousands of aspirants appear for one of the most competitive exams every year. A majority of aspirants aiming to pursue a bright career in the field of commerce have an ambition to become a CA and land a job in a reputed CA firm. Moreover, students from non-commerce background also strive immensely hard to earn a professional degree like CA and make their own mark. Here are 15 things people working in chartered accountancy firm will instantly relate to:
1. You are not scared of preparing the balance sheet for your clients because you have earned the ‘pro’ tag at it.
2. You directly or indirectly become the most superior person when you visit your client’s office, because everyone tries to reach you to seek your valuable advice related to finance.
3. Your clients abide by everything you say related to financial matters because they trust you more than anyone else.
4. The time you spent working on an article at a CA firm has turned out to be a life-changing experience for you (not necessarily good).
5. Now since you have unleashed your ultimate dream of working at a reputed chartered accountancy firm, you feel no less than a king.
6. You are more concerned about the changing laws and memorandums than the things happening in your everyday life.
7. When you meet your CA friends, you just can’t resist talking about every damn thing happening in your professional career.
8. Be it a weekend or a holiday, it hardly makes any difference for you because you have to attend office all the days.
9. When people hear that you are working in a CA firm, they immediately start seeking financial advice from you.
10. You have always wanted to be a CA and now since you have become one, you realize that the excitement seems to have faded away from your life.
11. Many a times you have been excited about setting up your own professional coaching center but then realized teaching is not everyone’s cup of tea.
12. The words that are most commonly spoken in your everyday life are ‘debit’, ‘credit’, ‘provision’, etc.
13. Sometimes you think being an author or a musician would have been better than simply completing CA and taking up a job.
14. You have an extensive circle of friends and most of them are involved in the same profession, which sometimes turns out to be of great help to you.
15. You were influenced by your family background because most of them are CAs already and you don’t mind following the family tradition.