Chanakya was an Indian teacher, philosopher, economist, jurist and royal advisor. He is traditionally identified as Kauṭilya or Vishnugupta, who authored the ancient Indian political treatise, ‘The Arthashastra’. There are so many quotes by Chanakya which are so inspiring and so true as well.
Well, here we bring you a list of 12 real-life examples that prove that Chanakya quotes or what Chanakya has said is correct:-
1. Banning of books for ‘hurting the sentiments’ of a section of the masses, who themselves have not read it
2. The fate of Sahara after the arrest of Subrata Roy in connection with Rs.24,000 crore deposit dispute with SEBI
3. India lost its acclaimed painter M.F. Husain who left the country after being hounded by a certain section of “offended” masses
4. Sunny Leone topping Google trends for three years in a row
5. Parties, some of them headed by leaders convicted of corruption, formed the Janata Parivaar to counter BJP
6. Insiders spilled the beans on the dirty dealings of the party and the ex-PM when the ship started sinking
7. Who remembers Anna Hazare these days? All eyes are on Arvind Kejriwal, his one-time lieutenant
8. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam is one man who is respected unanimously by every Indian.
9. Raj Kapoor did more for his family than anyone else could or has been able to
10. Corporate honchos are regularly featured in the power lists of celebrated magazines and have friends in the highest of places
11. Everything the Indian Armed Forces do, they do it like a lion.
12. Rahul Gandhi. Need we say more?
Out of the above Chanakya quotes and real-life examples, which one do you find most inspiring or relatable?