Men, regardless of relationship status, get a chemical high when they see an attractive women passing by. Studies involving eye-tracking technology have confirmed that men really do look at women’s bodies more than their faces. The study found that those bodies with larger breasts, narrower waists and bigger hips often prompted longer looks. Experts give the reason that it may be partly evolutionary, since men may be drawn to more shapely women for childbearing. Apparently, ogling, so it seems, is a weakness that afflicts all men. And age has nothing to do with it, as both young and old men do it. The male eyes seem to have no boundaries; be it leering at cute colleague or staring at the receptionist. However, what’s so infuriating about this habit is that men often seem to forget that they are in the company of girlfriends or wives, or even imagine they are being observed.
Take a look at these Bollywood stars who were caught doing it:
1. When Salman Khan and Sohail Khan checked out on pompous Huma Qureshi…
2. Perfectionist Aamir Khan analysing something?
3. Aamir Bhai, again?
4. There’s no equivalent to the “male gaze.”
5. It seems Ranveer Singh couldn’t hide his amusement!
6. Intriguing and unpredictable, but never, ever dull – that’s Ranveer Singh for you.
7. In some cases, the men probably can’t resist staring at women.
8. Honey Singh kept staring at Aditi Rao.
9. At 62nd Jio Filmfare Awards, Disha Patani, Tiger Shroff’s alleged girlfriend, grabbed many eyeballs with her cleavage revealing, black thigh-high slit gown.
A picture showed a man sitting along side her secretly ogling at her cleavage.
10. Sometime staring can be a total accident for some!