With the motive to ‘redefine the future of fashion and integrate India into the global fashion world’, Lakme Fashion Week is one of the most prestigious events in the world of fashion in the country. This year too, Lakme Fashion Week 2018 ended with an epic finale on August 26 after the leaders of fashion showcased their best of Winter/Festive collection to the world.
With a promising line-up of designers, creative presentations and shows, the Lakme Fashion Week took place in Mumbai in full swing. From Amit Aggarwal to Monisha Jaising, prominent Indian fashion designers came together to present their best of fashion on the ramp. Evidently, our favorite Bollywood actors accompanied these fashion designers to rock the ramp in their best sartorial choices.
Here is a round-up of all the best and worst celebrities at the event who are making the news in the tinsel town. Let’s start with the best dressed Bollywood celebs at Lakme Fashion Week 2018:
1. Kareena Kapoor Khan took our breath away as she walked the ramp for designer Monisha Jaising in this green off-shoulder dress
2. Diva Karisma Kapoor graced the ramp in a black fusion sari by Arpita Mehta
3. Janhvi Kapoor made her debut on Day 3 of the Lakme Fashion Week’18 in a colorful Nachiket Barve lehenga
4. Shahid Kapoor and Disha Patani turns showstoppers for Amit Aggarwal
5. Esha Deol and Hema Malini making heads turn in traditional avatar on the final day in outfits by designer Sanjukta Dutta
6. Radhika Apte turns showstopper for Punit Balana
7. Parents-to-be Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi rocked the ramp for designer Payal Singhal
However, not all was glitzy at the Lakme Fashion Week 2018. There were some celebs whose attires can easily be labeled as the worst dresses of the show. Check them out!
1. Jacqueline Fernandez in Ashish N Soni attires
2. Sushmita Sen in this fusion Kanjeevaram sari outfit by Label RmKV with designer Sunita Shanker
3. Bipasha Basu in a red and white Ruceru collection
4. Shruti Haasan in an attire by designers Saaksha and Kinni
5. Kangana walked the ramp for designer duo Pankaj and Nidhi
What are your thoughts on these worst and best dressed celebs?