There is no doubt America’s former president Barack Obama is hailed as one of the finest world leaders in the modern history. Known for his upright and humble nature, he stole the hearts of people not only in his own country but around the world. There is no denying the fact that America created a history by electing their first black president who charmed everyone with his charisma and hard work. Expectedly, that is the reasons his words are so famous in form of Obama quotes.
This great leader is also known for being an excellent orator who follows a fair and open-minded view of life. On life, feminism, family, and more he has spoken such words over the years that are sure to inspire anyone. On the birthday of this great leader, we present you with some such Obama quotes.
1. Sooner or later, hard work pays off
2. Money is important but it is not everything
3. People will try to pull you back but if you need to push forward to achieve success
4. Sexism is a fight for all, men and women
5. Equal opportunities, not equal results
6. Learn from past but don’t let it take a hold over you
7. Love is strength
8. There is no substitute for hard work
9. Failure is the pillar of success
10. You need to speak up to bring a change
Which of these Obama quotes you liked the most?