Avika Gor doesn’t need any introduction for those who watches Indian television, especially series, as she is very much familiar among them. Yes, she is the girl who shot to fame with her role in popular TV show ‘Balika Vadhu’. Popularly known as Anandi from the show, Avika is one of the television industry’s most popular actresses today. She shot to fame at an early age, but now she has grown so big and beautiful. Many wouldn’t even recognize her now as the actress has grown so different than she was seen in ‘Balika Vadhu’. So in this post, let’s take a look at her photos, to see how far she has changed, as well as her journey in the small screen world so far.
1. Avika Gor, who won hearts with her role as Anandi in ‘Balika Vadhu’, is one of the most popular television actresses today.
2. The actress, who is 20 years old now, was only 11 when she joined the cast of ‘Balika Vadhu’.
3. She hails from a Gujarati-speaking family and has finished her education in Mumbai.
4. Avika Gor excelled in her studies and has done a course in film-making.
5. She has been modelling since an early age and she is also fond of dancing and singing as well.
6. She won several awards for her role in ‘Balika Vadhu’ and gained fame internationally as well.
7. After ‘Balika Vadhu’, Avika joined the cast of the popular TV show ‘Sasural Simar Ka’.
She gained fame for her work in the series.
8. Avika also played a small role in Shahid Kapoor starrer ‘Paathshaala’ in 2010.
9. She entered Telugu filmdom with ‘Uyyala Jampala’ in 2013.
And she bagged the Best Debut Actress Award at the South Indian International Movie Awards. She went on to act in several Telugu films after this. Avika also acted in the Kannada film ‘Care of Footpath 2’.
10. Avika was presented with the Face of the Year Award at an awards event in Vietnam.
She is the first Indian actress to have received this accolade.
11. The actress has achieved success at an early age and has been part of several successful campaigns such as one against child marriage.
12. She has been romantically linked-up with her ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ co-star Manish Raisinghania.
But, both have maintained that they are just good friends.
13. Avika Gor seems to be cheerful and carefree in real life.
She often shares selfies and other images on social media. She likes to experiment with new looks especially her hair which she styles in different ways.
14. She is currently essaying the lead role in ‘Laado 2’.
It’s the second season of the show ‘Na Aana Is Des Laado’ which ran from 2009 to 2012.
15. Avika, who plays a law student in ‘Laado – Veerpur Ki Mardaani’, is in favour of children watching cartoons as she finds them educative.
16. It is interesting to note that Avika Gor’s co-star Palak Jain, who plays Avika’s younger sister in ‘Laado – Veerpur Ki Mardaani’, is older than her in real life.
Palak is 24 while Avika is 20.
17. Avika says she will fight social evils in the upcoming show ‘Laado – Veerpur Ki Mardaani’ instead of being their victim.
18. Avika will also feature on Vahbiz Dorabjee’s chat show ‘Showbiz with Vahbiz’.
Keep doing good work, Avika Gor. We wish you all the best of luck in the world in everything you do.