SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus is minting big money from all over the world. The movie has begun a sweeping wave in the world. Not just it has earned a lot of fame but has also raised the bar for the movie to come.
The ‘Baahubali’ series is a combined effort of a dedicated team and its amazing star-cast. One of the most important stars of the movie is Prabhas aka Baahubali. He has given his five years just to this movie and helped the makers to make it big. But have you ever wondered about Prabhas’s nature in real life? Here are some lesser known facts about Prabhas that will blow your mind.
1. Even before Baahubali, Prabhas was a superstar. He enjoys a huge fan following in south.
2. It was Prabhas’s third collaboration with SS Rajamouli. Before ‘Baahubali 2’, Prabhas worked with Rajamouli for ‘Baahubali: The Beginning’ and ‘Chatrapathi’.
3. The actors believe in giving his best to his works. He likes to give time to one movie at a time. Prabhas shot for nearly 600 days stayed dedicated for almost 5 years to complete both the movies.
4. Sticking to a strict diet and under the guidance of two trainers and dieticians, Prabhas went through a rigorous transformation for the film. He gained 22 kgs for Baahubali and later had to drop that weight for the role of Shivudu. In ‘Baahubali: The Conclusion’, Prabhas stars in the double role of Amarendra and Mahendra Baahubali for which he sized up to 105 kgs!
5. Prabhas might be busy with films and shooting schedules. But, he is also a passionate reader. He even has a personal library at his place.
6. The Baahubali actor is a fitness freak and considers rock climbing as the best form of training. He like freehand exercising more than a gym. To make the war sequences of the ‘Baahubali’ series look real he used to sweat out at volley court to make his reflexes accurate.
7. Shy and reticent Prabhas stays away from public glare and likes to maintain a low profile.
8. The eligible bachelor has so far received around 6,000 marriage proposals. However, due to work commitments, he has rejected them all.
9. Prabhas turned down a 100 crore endorsement as he did not want himself to be distracted from the ‘Baahubali’ series. He even turned down many offers from Bollywood during that period.
10. The actor is a nature lover. Prabhas loves the wild flora and fauna and is a huge fan of birds.