Brands from over 20 countries will be showcasing various cars, bikes and automobile trends in the 13th edition of the Delhi Auto Expo that started on 3rd February at the India Expo Mart (IEM) in Greater Noida. The event witnessed the arrival of many celebrities whose very presence garnered huge crowds at the venue.
1. Sachin Tendulkar was seen in the BMW pavilion looking at the cars and trying out a few.
2. He was also spotted autographing the models of the cars.
3. John Abraham was seen unveiling Yamaha’s new bike, the Yamaha MT09, at the event.
4. Katrina Kaif posed with the newly launched Jaguar XE.
5. People didn’t fail to notice Ranbir Kapoor struggling to ignore Katrina Kaif.
6. Alia Bhatt posed in the launch of the Audi R8.
7. Virat Kohli and Alia Bhatt posed at the launch of Audi’s new sports car, the R8 V10 plus.
8. Pankaj Dubey, MD, Polaris India Pvt. Ltd., posed while unveiling the 1811 cc Indian Roadmaster motorcycle.
9. Triumph Motorcycles India’s MD, Vimal Sumbly, was seen at the launch of the new Street Twin and Thruxton R motorcycles.
10. The Indian Chief Classic, which was unveiled on the 2nd day of the event, has a very unique design.
11. The audiences also got to see an amazing motor show in the event.
12. Wheelies being performed by the bikers in the Auto Expo 2016.
13. A biker doing a head stand on his bike.
14. Many companies launched eco friendly vehicles such as the Toyota Prius.
15. Mahindra launched its electronic e20 Sport.
16. Moto Guzzi motorcycle and accessories at the Expo.
17. Maruti Suzuki unveiled its most awaited Baleno RS, to be launched in the festival season.