The Delhi government organized the second Car-Free Day on November 22 in Dwarka and Chief Minister of Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal invited people to participate in this event.
I, being his personal fan, wanted to show his entire day in a funny way. We completely support your cause and I hope Arvindji, you will support our humor. Give and take, right?
1. The real reason why Arvindji started the Car-Free day
2. When the reporter asked about his problem
3. Arvindji trying to make a conversation with a girl
4. Then he recalls the advice from his master
5. Who was she?
6. He wishes her with style
7. The introspection time
8. Arvindji faced embarrassment too
9. But he continues with his flirting tricks
10. Eventually, he realized that he has a wife
The next Car-Free day across the national capital is on 22nd January. See you there Arvindji!