Do you know what joins wine lovers and artists? Wine, of course! But what really joins them is Wine Art. Wine art? The art of drinking? No. It’s about making the most unique and unpredictable art form out of the wine.
Art forms painted with wine are unique and intriguing. Only finest sorts of wine were used in the creation of such painting. Below you will find some of the most unique and unpredictable art forms ever painted with wine.
2. Cersei Drinks
3. Winelisa, Leonardo Da Vinci
5. Marilyn Monroe
6. Lady with an Ermine, Leonardo Da Vinci
7. Wine Queen
8. The Lacemaker, Johannes Vermeer
9. Nikolai Romilly And Amelia Brand
10. Game Of Wine
11. The Great Wave Of KanagaWine, Katsushika Hokusai
12. Winescape, Boat On River
13. Chinese Dragon
14. Camellia And Bush Warbler, Utagawa Hiroshige