Momo – a gentle, soft dumpling that gives us an exquisite flavor of lightly spiced vegetables that are tenderly enveloped in white flour. In simple words, it is one steamy, tempting dish that we badly need to kill our evening hunger pangs. Right, guys?
Moreover, they are paired with the Schezwan dip and yummy chutneys, one just cannot be satiated with one
piece plate and sometimes, not even with two.
For many of us, it is usually a weekend snack or once a weekday snack but for some, munching them is an every evening affair and their craving for them is L-I-M-I-T-L-E-S-S. If you too are one of these people who love momos to death, then, you will definitely relate to these points:
1. Whenever your hunger bells ring, you are like, “Mujhe momos khaane hain abhi“.
*Major momos craving*
2. When you start eating them, you don’t count the momos, you count the plates.
*Give me more*
3. If there is a Momo festival in town, then, there is NO WAY that you will miss it.
Moreover, for you and especially all the momos lovers, there is a tempting news. GoBuzzinga’s Momo festival is back!
GoBuzzinga and Delhi Food Walks are creating a Momo Heaven in Saket, Garden of Five senses, New Delhi. They are bringing together the best Momos from all over Delhi on one amazing platform. Isn’t it great?
4. You have tasted all the variety of momos.
Fish, paneer, cheese, chilly, tandoori…pork. They have all satiated your hunger.
5. You have a special “Momo” friend who is ready to go for momos anytime of the day.
6. You are so mad about momos that you know all its homemade recipes by heart.
Even though you are a lazy freak when it comes to making a chappati but for momos, you are ever ready.
7. If someone wants to know about the best momos joint, you are THE person they call for help.
8. You can share anything and everything but not momos from your plate. N-E-V-E-R.
It’s a crime for you!
9. You daydream of momos when you miss having them.
10. Someday, you want to open your own Momo joint. That too, world class!
Well, if you are reading this, then, you probably have savored the entire article. It also hints that you are a mad momo lover and relish momo dishes. So, why wait? Explore all the mouth-watering momo dishes at GoBuzzinga’s Momo festival on Dec 17-18 at the Garden Of Five Senses, Saket.
Whether you like it boiled, fried or dripping with chocolate, you cannot find an irresistible place like this to savor your taste buds!
Give your weekend lunch a miss and experience this festival!
Visit their facebook page to keep yourself updated.