These are some abandoned and strange places that will amaze you with their beauty and uniqueness. Some are really creepy though!
1. Green Lake in Austria a dry park in winters transforms into a 10 feet deep lake in summers.
2. Lost WWII allied aircraft in New Guinea
3. Sinking Castle, abandoned in Lake Garda, Italy.
4. An abandoned train track. Place unknown.
5. Somebody has forgotten to finish this road. Location: Unknown.
6. Abandoned cars in the Ardennes, left by U.S. servicemen after WWII.
7. Abandoned Mill from 1866. Sorrento, Italy. Do you wanna visit?
8. Staircase to Atlantis. Dublin, Ireland
9. No this is no modern art. these are frozen bubbles in Abraham Lake, Alberta, Canada.
10. 102 year old abandoned ship is now a floating forest.
11. Meteora, Greece.
12. Hotel del Salto was built in 1928
Tequendama Falls the main attraction that invited tourists here. It became contaminated and hotel became redundant.
13. Japanese WWII warplane lies wrecked in shallow water off Guam
14. Mysterious, abandoned Hungarian lake village
15. U.S. Route 50 – Known as America’s most lonely road. Scary at times.
16. Abandoned house on the middle of a lake
17. Beachy Head Cliffs, England. Will you dare to stand here?
18. 70-year-old ship discovered. People say it’s haunted!
19. Abandonded high school. Creepy!
20. Abandoned hotel, generally called as ‘haunted hotel’
21. A mossy reflecting pool on an abandoned estate in Florida.
22. Abandoned school bus. God knows what happened to the children!
23. Sunken yacht in Antarctica.
24. Bridge made out of an abandoned train-car.
25. The Tunnel of Love in Ukraine.
Credit: Trending Ngayon