67th Republic Day celebration had many new things happen. Check out the photographs if you missed the parade!
1. French President Francois Hollande, flanked by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi (left), and Indian President Pranab Mukherjee, waves to the media at a reception hosted by the Indian President to mark India’s Republic Day in New Delhi.
2. A dog squad of India’s paramilitary unit was the center of attraction of the 67th Republic Day celebrations.
3. French soldiers marching in the parade. It was the first time ever a foreign army took part in such a celebration.
4. Members of Indian military band playing their tune.
5. Artists performing while marching in the parade.
6. ‘ASC Tornadoes’ daredevil bike team’s soldier performing for the crowd.
7. Carriages hauling Indian military hardware make their way towards the war memorial.
8. Formations made by Indian soldiers on motorcycles.
9. Fighter jets performing in the Republic Day celebration.
10. French President Francois Hollande, and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi look up as fighter jets fly by.
11. Performance by school children in the Republic Day parade.
12. Tableau of Goa during the Republic Day parade.
13. Tableau representing Gujarat.
14. Jammu and Kashmir’s tableau in the celebration.
15. Tableau representing ‘Digital India’.
16. Tableau paying tribute to the veterans.
17. DRDO tableau in the Republic Day celebration.
18. An all-female unit from the Central Reserve Police Force participated in the 67th Republic Day celebration.
19. A contingent of camel mounted soldiers from the Border Security Force march in the parade.
20. President Pranab Mukherjee, Prime Minister Narendra Modi along with French President Francois Hollande enjoying 67th Republic day celebration.