To make something without- is how you can describe Jugaad in very simple terms. It needs guts, mostly springs from a desperate situation that needs a stop gap solution. You will find original Jugaad innovators after every block you travel in our country or maybe less. The chaos and lack of resources inspire common citizens to develop goods that solve your problem, without hurting your pocket.
Appreciation should be directed towards the driving passion to solve a problem at any cost. Most Jugaads have been the brain child behind bigger and large scale inventions. The most thrilling part about being a Jugaadsvientist, is that you make your own set of rules and the satisfaction you get is beyond words. Let’s have a look at some of the most mind boggling creations, in the Jugaad theory (Registered and patented by Indians only)
1. Don’t fret if you don’t have a fridge, your AC can also come handy for cooling your drink.
2. Why invest in a mixer, use our friendly neighborhood water bottle.
3. We don’t waste money in buying baby seats.
4. Unbelievable, but we use missed calls to communicate, as text less messages.
5. We play cricket, stumps or no stumps, bails or no bails.
6. We like our coffee hot and foaming, at all times.
7. Who said washing machines only wash, they also make a cool glass of Lassi.
8. I like to follow all the traffic rules and drive safely at all times.
9. I like to feel that I am riding a bike.
10. Fresh melon juice anybody!
11. My PC can’t take the heat.
12. I always travel by AC Chair car, nothing else will do.
13. We are being led by a last minute Jugaad candidate for PM, since ten years.
14. Our travel plans do not get altered, at any cost.
15. I like to travel with my personal air cooling system.