Quotes, like some monuments are crafted to leave a lasting impact on the lives of people they touch. There are quotes about love, wisdom, marriage, humor, parenting and also life in general which have the power of changing your attitude towards life forever.
Some famous motivational life quotes have left powerful and lasting impact on the world by inspiring and motivating people. Here is a collection of powerful motivational quotes about life that will help you surge ahead, jumping over hurdles with newfound energy.
22. Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do!
21. It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
André Gide in Autumn Leaves
20. Do not dwell in the past; do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
19. Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.
18. Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I’m not perfect
-and I don’t live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers…
make sure you hands are clean!
17. Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.
Richard M. Nixon
16. When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
Harriet Beecher Stowe
15. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!
14. Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain… To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices – today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.
13. Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.
12. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
11. Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
9. You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.
8. Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
7. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
6. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
5. When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
4. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
George Bernard Shaw
3. Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
2. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
Robert Louis Stevenson
1. If you can dream it, you can do it.