We all agree to the fact that Bollywood has a profound impact on our lives. Bollywood films keep the ‘filmy keeda‘ alive in us with certain movies that define our life so perfectly. From troubling siblings to nagging girlfriends, there are many Bollywood film characters that become a part of our lives. Well, it is not just the filmy characters that we love, but also their dialogues that we can always relate to. Indeed, there are many relatable Bollywood dialogues that we can aptly use in certain situations. Why? To satisfy our filmy keeda of course!
From Raj in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge to Veeru in Sholay, popular characters have given us certain dialogues that we can use in everyday life. There is a point of time when these relatable Bollywood dialogues get stuck in your head and you start using them at random moments with the same feel.
Take a look at these 21 relatable Bollywood dialogues that you can use in every situation with your family or friends:
1. The perfect response to every stupid question your BFF asks!
2. What to tell your friend when he is panicking over the appraisal!
3. When you know you cannot finish your homework and study for exams in just one night!
4. And of course! The ultimate pick-up line!
5. Remember Baburao’s style when doing your job!
6. What I need during the exam stress!
7. Must try this line if you don’t want your crush to friendzone you!
8. Your reaction when parents reduce your pocket money!
9. When the line for popcorn is too long and you are missing on the trailers!
10. Trust me! There’s a Pooja in all of us!
11. What you need after walking on a hot, sunny day!
12. When you see two best friends eating ice-cream from the same cup!
13. What to say when your parents are panicking about your marriage!
14. Well, when a boy compliments you!
15. The moment when you receive the message that salary has been credited to your account!
16. When the neighbour is continuously bragging about his new car!
17. Every intern’s anthem!
18. What to say to mom when she constantly asks you to fill the water bottle!
19. When your favourite character in the show quits the show!
20. When teachers give you homework on weekends!
21. When your friends ask you “How have you been?”!
Well, I hope you use these relatable Bollywood dialogues in your real life situations with ease. Why? Because we are filmy AF!