If you are a movie buff, you have to remember the most iconic dialogues of the films, be it Bollywood or Hollywood, that have created history. And, how many times have you gone LOL after watching Hollywood movies in Hindi? Almost every time, right? Apparently, this is the fun about watching your favorite Hollywood movies in Hindi because it sounds so hilarious. No wonder even after the real meaning getting lost in translation and being replaced by something funny, you want to watch it again and again.
From the dialogues to the hilarious accent, the entire essence of the film shifts whenever a Hollywood movie is dubbed in some other language. The dialogues of the Hollywood films in Hindi are not only humorous but engaging too. So we have clubbed some of the best dialogues of Hollywood movies and added a ‘desi’ twist to them. Hope you enjoy these dialogue recreation of Hollywood movies in Hindi.
1. I can’t remember the last time I melted for some person!
2. My aim is to be pleased (but not in Hindi)!
3. Yeah, I will need that for my next exam!
4. Can there be a better way to say ‘I Love You’ please?
5. Next Friendship’s Day, I need a friend like Buzz Lightyear, period.
6. Yeah, you wish!
7. Now that’s how you make an offer!
8. Can I swear with you too?
9. Your momma was right, dude!
10. This goes without saying. Duh!
11. Let me make my coffee like this next time!
12. Of course, you don’t! That is why we are not in a relationship anymore
13. Please convey my regards to them!
14. Yes, sir! Whatever you say!
15. Watson is a wise, wise man!
Guess, you will now agree with me that everything sounds better in Hindi! Our witty and relatable take on the most iconic dialogues of Hollywood movies in Hindi would surely have made your jaws hurt.
Would you like to read more hilarious ‘desi‘ translations of Hollywood movies in Hindi?