Wrestling fans love their favorite superstars uttering a simple catchphrase. Over the years we have seen many wrestlers rise to fame due to their simple yet effective catchphrases. With hours of weekly television programming along with online content it is very hard for a wrestler to maintain his position in the minds of viewers. Simple words “Yes/No!” have helped Daniel Bryan gain immense heat from the audience. This means that the audience is actually bothered about him. Catchphrases are a part of superstars legacy and even after they retire their golden words continue to live on. Here we have listed the 15 best superstar catchphrases in WWE history.
15. Michael Cole – And I Quote!
14. Vickie Guerrero – Excuse Me!
13. Bubba Ray Dudley – D Von! Get the Tables!
12. The Godfather – It’s Time, Once Again, to Get Aboard the Ho Train!
11. Booker T – Can You Dig It, Sucka?
10. Chris Jericho – Welcome to Raw Is Jericho!
9. Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart – The Best There Is, the Best There Was and the Best There Ever Will Be
8. Triple H – I Am the Game and I Am That Damn Good!
7. John Cena – You Can’t See Me!
6. D Generation X – Then, for the thousands in attendance, and to the millions watching at home: Let’s get ready to suck it!
5. Rick Flair – To Be the Man, You’ve Got to Beat the Man
4. The Undertaker – Rest in Peace
3. The Rock – If Ya Smell What the Rock Is Cookin’
2. Hulk Hogan – Whatcha Gonna Do When Hulkamania Runs Wild on You?
1. Stone Cold Steve Austin – And That’s the Bottom Line Cos’ Stone Cold Said So!