For a minute, let’s forget all the baffling and controversial theories surrounding the net neutrality and internet.org. Everybody is talking about it and we need a break! Even Mark Zuckerberg
took a break early this morning before his Townhall meeting at the Indian Institute of Technology in Delhi. He ran down Rajpath.
So, we thought why not send him down for a jog at these places in Delhi.
1. Hyderabad House — Begin at the centre of power
This is the same optimistic place, where one-on-one walk on nuclear deal and Hotline led to many breakthroughs.
2. Chandni Chowk — Busiest market in Delhi for the busiest man in the world
Sweating it out like a Rocky Balboa!
3. Sarojini Nagar — Checking out the shops for his first child
Mark Zuckerberg and his lovely wife Priscilla Chan are expecting their first child together – a baby girl!
4. National Zoological Park — Mission to connect animals on Facebook?
BTW, how will they send friend requests?
5. Miranda House — Best place to meet the most charming girls
My only advice to him is to avoid jogging on Sundays!
6. Nehru Park — A glimpse of Delhi romance
Because for Sundays, we have a better (Intimate) option.
7. Akshardham Temple — To wash away all the sins
After all the wicked and sinful watching comes this divine place.
8. Delhi-Gurgaon highway — To know the real meaning of ‘Traffic’
Also, management lessons for Delhi Traffic Police. Thank you Mark for Facebook, and we love you!