Cassandra Calin, a Romanian currently based in Montreal, Canada, is a comic artist and graphic designer. She illustrates all sorts of women’s issues, ranging from makeup to clothing to dating, all amazingly true in a woman’s life. She puts her skills to good use with a hilarious tumblr blog
that depicts her everyday annoyances. I can’t stop admiring, enjoying and laughing at the same time, at her work that I decided to share them with you here today. And so I brought for you here 20 of her most amusing illustrations which she amazingly turns women’s everyday problems into adorable artworks. Take a look, all you women out there, and enjoy laughing at your at times awkward self and silly misfortunes.
1. That want to be an expert by self effort.
2. That repeated mistake of your eye makeup moment.
3. After all that painstaking time polishing them, you’d do anything to avoid ruining them.
4. That constant Snapchat disaster.
5. That usual ‘I’ve nothing to wear’ utterance even when the whole wardrobe is left with no space.
6. That ‘keep trying one after another’ moment.
7. That terrible disappointment when you don’t get the one you’re looking for.
8. That issue with purchasing a pair of boots in winter.
9. That totally disappointing result.
10. That ‘I think everything is perfect’ moment.
11. That ‘unfortunate’ expectation.
12. Wanting so much to make the hair appear that long!
13. That ‘why is the wind like this today?’ situation.
14. That ‘is somebody is looking at me’ moment.
15. That don’t want to talk moment and bursting out when you can’t control yourself.
16. That aftermath of painful parting ways.
17. That so-called ‘period’ situation.
18. That totally confusing moment on whether to eat whatever or to think for your figure as well.
19. That total shut down moment even with the silliest problem, like no internet connection.
20. That ‘want to look good even in bed or while sleeping but quite the opposite in reality’ situation.