Are you that friend in your group who doesn’t have a boyfriend? Do you feel bad about it? Or you feel any less as compared to the others in your group? If you are facing any of these symptoms, wait for a moment and give it a real thought. Here are some ways to cope up in such a scenario.
1. Invest your time in introspection.
Before feeling left out and sad about the fact that you are not in a relationship, ask yourself if you need one.
2. Enjoy your single-hood because it means freedom in all senses.
3. Go out with anyone, talk to everyone without any restrictions.
Unlike your friends who are limited to their partners.
4. You don’t have to bear the burden of impressing someone so personal grooming is not a compulsion but choice.
5. You have ample time to do things that you like and not things that your beau likes.
6. Think of how good it feels to not have to share your food.