Netherlands has been hosting Zundert flower parade since the last 162 years. It is the world’s largest flower procession and is exclusively made out of Daliah flowers. Netherlands is really enthusiastic about their parade and specially this year when they honored their very own iconic painter Vincent Van Gogh. The pictures exhibit the spectacular craft making and will have you take a double look. It’s brilliant to say the least. Have a look!
1. Isn’t it breath taking?
2. As real as it gets..
3. The detailing will awe you
4. Art in all its form
5. The myriad of colours
6. After Hanging Gardens, I think we can look for Moving Gardens. Wow!
7. Porcupines with the softest of needles
8. Jaw Dropping gets REAL
9. An artist carves another artist – result is THIS
10. Intertwined in the glorious creation
11. I wonder how many real butterflies would be hovering around!