Till the date, choosing a list of ten strongest air forces across the world is very debatable subject. This topic always blows up with innumerable disputations and squall between Internet users. Yet still, one can’t controvert the maneuverability of these sky rulers, based on their nationality. TopYaps puts up a list of ten deadliest ‘peace-makers’, according to their abilities of strategy, firepower and intelligence inputs.
10. Japan Air Self-Defense Force (Japan):The aviation branch of Japan Self-Defense Force, JASDF is one of the sharpest tool, made for the defense-oriented policy of Japan. After World War II, JASDF was planted in 1954, as an unified form of Imperial Japanese Army Air Service and Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service. With an impeccable array of ultramodern radar systems and combat air patrols, JASDF is widely known for its assaulter squadrons in the list of strongest air forces of the world.
9. Royal Australian Air Force (Australia):Comparatively small but tremendously deadly, RAAF was established on March 31, 1921, and till the date it has majorly participated in some of the deadliest conflicts of 20th century. Comprising a powerful fighter fleet along with sophisticated technology, RAAF is credited for immediately implementing the kinetic and non-kinetic air effects.
8. Luftwaffe (Germany):One of the most striking air force with the trail of top-notch pilots, Luftwaffe was established in 1935, after violating the Treaty of Versailles. During the World War II, this air force overshadowed the skies of Europe and defeated its foreign counterparts with much more advancements. Most of the pilots of Luftwaffe are trained either in United States or in Canada. The tactical training centers of this air force are located at Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico and Canadian Forces Air Command base at Goose Bay.
7. Indian Air Force (India):Considered as one of the best equipped air force across the world along with professional standards, the IAF was founded on October 8, 1932, and since then it has been in the limelight of mainstream media for its logical expansion and modernization. It is also the fourth largest air force in the world with approximately 170,000 personnel and 1,500 aircrafts. Read More : 27 Facts about Indian Air Force You Probably Did Not Know
6. Armée de l’Air (France):
Founded in 1909 as the air force of the French Armed Forces, Armée de l’Air is considered as the world’s first professional air force. Buff of technological developments, methodical defensive strategies and straightforward doctrine of ruling skies, this air force is better known for comprising new generation multirole combat airplanes. In current scenario, France possesses an impressive status in international aircraft industry. It is well known for inventing the Mirage series of Jet Fighters, one of the most admired aircraft in the history of military aviation.
5. People’s Liberation Army Air Force (China):With a long list of more than 330,000 personnel and 2,500+ aircrafts, PLAAF is the largest air force in Asia and is better known for comprising some of the deadliest self-reliance combat aircrafts. Officially founded on November 11, 1949, the Chinese air force consists qualitative edge with lethal approach in the modern arena of air striking.
4. Royal Air Force (United Kingdom):The kingpin of British Military history and the decision maker of world’s greatest conflicts, RAF is the oldest air force of the world which is renowned for its strategic bombing. RAF was founded during the World war I, on April 1, 1918, by the unification of the Royal Naval Air Services and Royal Flying Corps.
3. Israeli Air Force (Israel):Israel is a nation constantly at war and going by it, the country is supposed to have one of the strongest air forces in the world. Fortunately for the Israelites, they do have it. Israeli Air Force is one of the most technologically advanced air forces in the world. Equipped with Boeing F-15 E Strike Eagle and a bevy of fighter, patrol, trainer and transport aircrafts, Israel is one nation no one will like to mess with.
2. Russian Air Force (Russia):The characteristics of Russian air power is still undetermined. With amazingly effective doctrine and mechanized defense, the Russian Air Force possesses the ability to maneuver in any kind of terrain. Notable for implementing beyond-the-limit strategy with weirdest technologies, this air force founded after the disintegration of the Soviet Union in 1991-92 and soon became one of the strongest air forces in the world.
1. United States Air Force (America):Ruler of the technology horizon along with conceptions apparently picked from the futuristic script of a Hollywood flick, the USAF was founded on September 11, 1947, with the motto No One Comes Close. The undisputed magnet of air, space and cyberspace in the current scenario, this air force owns the largest number of warplanes in the world which almost equals to the rest of the world put together. United states air force is top most strongest air force of the world.
Post your views in comments