He may not be the greatest technocrat of his generation but he was among one of the greatest users of technology of all time. Steve Jobs aka “The Podfather” will be always remembered for introducing digital technology to masses and making our lives smarter and better. We are presenting ten best quotes of Steve Jobs with the feeling of “midas touch.” All we can say to this mega-nerd and brainiac is – “Thank you Steve for being there.”
10. Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
9. I want to put a ding in the universe.
8. Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
7. Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
6. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me … Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
5. Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
4. I’ve always wanted to own and control the primary technology in everything we do.
3. We don’t get a chance to do that many things, and every one should be really excellent. Because this is our life. Life is brief, and then you die, you know? And we’ve all chosen to do this with our lives. So it better be damn good. It better be worth it.
2. That’s been one of my mantras — focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.
1. I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what’s next.
OR,USE WORDPRESS COMMENT