Discoveries, ideas, naturalistic explanations and experiments of Sir Albert Einstein have very much enlightened people across the world. His legendary work in the field of science is enough to render answer for seemingly impossible questions to the human race. Here is a list of ten notable quotes of Sir Albert Einstein that can make you think about the immense possibilities available in the world.
10. It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure.
9. If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.
8. A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
7. Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
6. Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.
5. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
4. As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
3. Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.
2. I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
1. Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value.
OR,USE WORDPRESS COMMENT